Pages

Monday 24 August 2020

Nia's 4pm Covid update



In Auckland we are under the restrictions of level 3 while the rest of the nation in under level 2.
Today Jacinda Ardern has given Auckland citizens an update on what will be happening, she has moved our level 2 restrictions from Wednesday, 25 of August to Sunday, 30 of August 11.59pm. That means we are under lockdown for an additional 4 days. Auckland has now been in lockdown for a fortnight and it will hopefully end this coming Sunday. The restrictions will still remain to stay in a group of 10 or less , so you can see your outside family but I suggest not to.

My school will be allowed to re-open on the 30th of August and in till then my school must do online learning.  To prevent the spread of Covid keep a 2 meter distance , wash your hands frequently and avoid close contact and touching things.

My opion is: I'm excited to go to school but I'm enjoying spending time at home and spending more time with family.                                
                                                                Keep safe New Zealand
                                                             This is Nia-Jaye signing out!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nia-Jaye. I'm also excited to be going back to school! I really miss the face-to-face interactions. What do you miss most about school?

    ReplyDelete