Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

My last Technology for 2020

Today was my last day at technology for 2020 , I had a good day there playing kahoot and quizizz's with my class and just tipping of my work. I finished of with robotics but that was not the only class so I will like to say thank you to the following:

Dr  Jannie and Ms Sharma ( science )

Mr Grundy ( Hard materials ) 

Mr Krishna  ( Robotics )

Thank you for the good year I've spent in technology and sorry if I wrote your name wrong.

I really enjoyed doing every subject but I don't have one favourite, I liked it when we looked at bones at science, I enjoyed making a turtle pewter necklace in hard materials and I like doing all the quizzes with Mr Krishna. I can't wait for 2021 and learn more new things , have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment