Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Last Day

 


I just found a random Photo (GIF) in my file to go with this blog.

Term 3 is over now, this post was going to have my DLO on it but I got really really bored of doing it so its not complete. Sorry Miss, I might finish it during the holidays if I want to but yeah I'm over online school. I know these holidays are going to be so boring because of lockdown and I hope we get out of this lockdown as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy your holidays, stay safe and goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nia-Jaye, I know you have been working very hard during online learning so fair enough to want a break! It has been awesome seeing you in our classes and thank you for participation. I look forward to maybe seeing your DLO post later on. Stay safe these holidays and see you next term. Miss Brendling :)

    ReplyDelete