Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

How I made and feel about making Butter bean and Potato Curry



How I made and feel making Butter Bean and Potato Curry

Yesterday My class and I made a curry called Butter bean and Potato curry with some Roti on the side. Butter bean and Potato curry is a festive food from India
It was very exciting and fun to make and I cutted the onions at the start.
The whole class made their own Roti bread but our teacher made the curry but he did show us how to make it.

After we made the Curry we started making our Roti bread and it did get a bit messy with the flour. The Roti bread is very easy to make and is very nice, when it finished cooking it smells like pancakes. I very enjoyed it and loved it so much I am very excited to make it again.






No comments:

Post a Comment