Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Unitic dance Showcase 2018



Last Friday my aunty and  I went to watch my other aunty at her dance show at 7:30 Raye Freedman Arts Centre. The show had 7 dances it total and was dedicated to Douglas Wright.
There were different dances and themes and my aunty and I sat in seat number 17 - 16 the 2nd to last row in the back.
The first show was called Powhiri and my aunty sang and played the guitar by herself which was really cool. The next show was called Hope and mourning in the Anthropocene which was about people not looking after the plant. At the start of that show it looked like something scary but I noticed it wasn't in the middle. Thirdly the next show was called In tuition and it was really interesting for me. After the 3rd dance it was time to have a break so we just stayed in our seats till the next dance was on. The next show was called Musical.i.t.y and it was my favourite one because it had lots of colours and cool dance. After the 4th show the next show was called  Scene Shift that's about different people and different things they do. This next show was interesting and it was a Japanese show call Sheshi- to be involved it was very fun and they even but their feet in inc. finally the last show called Nothing stands in the way had everyone in it so it was even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment