Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

EN- DAY

 Yeah today is the 30th of November, it has officially been one year since ENHYPEN debuted so I'm happy walking on the ceiling. I am also using this as a excuse to write a blog post but anyways I'm happy. I have been drawing the members individually lately and I only haven't started Sunki (Sunoo and Ni-ki). I can't wait to watch the MAMA 2021 (Mnet Asian Music Awards) ,I have been voting for Enhypen because their my favourite group. I love their new styles, Heeseung with red hair, SUNKI WITH EYEBROW Piercing!!! blue hair Jungwon, Blond JAKE and Sunghoon and Jay. Hopefully I get another album for Christmas -_<, secret Santa if you read this! AYE I'm more happy now because I just finished my Vocab test and my teacher gave me the score and I got Stanine 9!!! I got 39/40, if today could get any better!! Have a good day like me!! Goodbye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment