Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2021

NASA Art Book

 


During the first session of class today my teacher told us to go on the Summer Learning Site to do some of their activities. On this Google art colouring page we got to pick a picture from a NASA theme, the image above is my final result of the picture I coloured in. I didn't mind the activity but the only down side is that I got limited colours to chose from, I totally think the image would look better if I had my own colour pallet. If you want to give it a go here is a link to the NASA theme pictures to chose from. Have a good day and enjoy doing the art if you decide to.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Nia-jaye I love you coloring it is so cool I love space,space ship, and space game.Well done keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Nia-Jaye. I really like and enjoyed your picture because your colouring is really similar to the original one. I also made a picture myself but I chose a different one. Would you work at NASA if you had an opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sau, I'm not into space that much so I will stay down on earth and do something other than that.

      Delete