Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Day No.2

Hello readers, it is day two of being in lockdown. I am feeling fine, how about you? I was and will be doing my homework but I am finding it hard to concentrate because I have activities in my room that can distract me. I would like to go back to school because I have no friends at home apart from family members, I could chat to school mates online but I prefer talking to them in person. My plans and sports games for this week were unfortunately cancelled due to this lockdown . If you could do one thing right now which can't happen because of covid-19 what will it be?  I would want to travel overseas but I probably can't do that for another 10 years which is sad but we will never know unless your a god or goddess and can predict the future. Stay safe, and enjoy the rest of your day. I'm out, laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment