Pages

Saturday 28 August 2021

The Uncomplete

 


Hello reader, last night I started another pixel art for a class activity so I could win a bar of chocolate and I was getting ready to start writing this blog but then my dad told me it was bedtime so I had to close this down. I am again impressed with my work but I am still annoyed that my computer wont let me download my gif! I really like using Pixilart and if my teacher reads this, can we do this again?
That's the post today, stay safe and enjoy your day.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nia-Jaye. This looks fantastic! The answer is yes, we can do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Nia .. keep up the great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nia-jaye Looks very cool even tho its not finished. seems like i've got my self a competition for the block of chocolate. Hope to see the finishing results :)

    ReplyDelete