Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

TOMORROW X TOGETHER

 

Hello everyone, NZ is in lockdown level four and I can't keep this post to myself and I wish I could have posted this earlier. As the title shows my post today will be about one of my favorite K-Pop groups TOMORROW X TOGETHER  who premiered a new song last night called LO$ER=LO♡ER. I think this song is so good beyond other words like all their other songs. I watched a video yesterday saying "Month of birth- a song for you" and  mine was TXT OX1=LOVESONG which is also another amazing song in my opinion. This is a five member group under the same company as BTS called Big Hit Entertainment. The group debuted on March the 4th 2019, the leader of the group's name is Soobin and working beside him is Huening Kai, Yeonjun, Taehyun and Beomgyu. Yeonjun was named the artist of the month for July, and as a MOA (TXT fandom name) I saw so many other fans so happy to hear the news. One of my favourite songs are 동물원을 빠져나온 퓨마  english translation to Puma, I remember letting my cousin who doesn't like K-pop listen to this song and I know he actually enjoyed it. I also like listening to Yeonjuns cover of song cry which I personally think is better than the original. I want to hear your say on who sang Song Cry better. I have linked both versions for easy access. I would love to continue writing on this post but I will end it here, have a great day and try checking out TXT songs. Stay safe and stay home!


No comments:

Post a Comment