Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Domino

 


Hello, I haven't posted in awhile and I think this post is so delayed but its been stuck in my head for most of the day. On the 23rd of August Stray Kids came out with a new album called No Easy which I love so much. Stray Kids is a eight member band under JYP Entertainment debuting on March 25th 2018. Bang Chan is the leader and with him are Hyunjin, Felix, Lee Know, I.N, Changbin, Seungmin and Han. One of my friends Aria did a great post about this which I think you should check out because I won't be as detailed as she was. I love all the songs but I hate to say my favourite song from the new album is Domino, if your curious why I said "I hate to say" that's because they are all great but I chose the one that I like most. If you are not a fan of K-pop I recommend you should try listening to Thunderous and Domino because they're so great! Felix is so cool, man his low voice is so dope which is why my favourite part in Domino is my favourite (click here for a listen). This is my post for today, have a great day. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment