Pages

Monday 2 August 2021

Monday Post

 Hello reader, I have finished my work so I thought I should do a blog post. I asked my buddy to give me a topic for todays post and she randomly said markers, I thought it was a great topic because I am picky with what I draw and colour with. If you are looking for my presentation it is on the post under this one. When it comes to art I don't like using cheap quality pencils for example the colouring pencils you get in a cylinder container from Kmart. I like using Faber Castell pencils and sometimes their felts, I like colouring with pencils than felts but I prefer leaving my art black & white. Cause the topic is about markers I will just share another brand that I use which is Kurecolor, I have alot of colours but my favourite one is called Yellow Green.

That is it for today, have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment