Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

10 foods for a boat trip S,L,J


Here are 10 foods I would take on a 3 week boat trip.

1. Sourpatchs , I would take these because they are delicious and they don't need to be freezed or heated.
2. 7 , 6 liter  bottles, you have to stay hydrated this summer!
3. Carrots , they are healthy and also help me with my sight.
4. Marshmallows , are great they can stay storage for awhile so that's helpful.
5. Crackers and the classic kiwi dip, who would not like that there the best componation.
6. 1 egg and ham pie, it would be a nice treat to have especially on a hot day.
7. Strawberrys , strawberries, strawberries aren't they delicious and healthy I love them so why not eat them.
8. Kumara chips, kumara chips are yummy and they can be my afternoon snack.
9. Weetbix, I love my weetbix and its kiwis breakfast ( cereal type ) and not better way to have milk with it ( 9 ) the thing is I need a chilly bin but I will risk it.

After all these foods the boat drivers will love me because I have a good food selection
( in my eyes ) you might have a better selection so comment  your blog address so I can see yours. 😉


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nia-Jaye,

    I’m Dani, one of the blog commenters for the Kaikohekohe cluster for the Summer Learning Journey. I have heard some great things about the learners in the Manaiakalani cluster so I thought I would jump on and check out some blog posts.

    You have a good list of yummy food it would be great for a day trip on a boat. I don’t think some of the things would last too long without being in a fridge. I think your food would be great on a more modern boat where they have a fridge. Luckily most modern house boats will have a fridge or two in them. If you could sail anywhere, where would you go? I think I would sail to the Greek Islands because I have watched Mamma Mia and it looks beautiful over there.

    As it is the holiday period many of the Summer Learning Journey team are currently away from work and are spending some time with their friends and family. This means that you would get many encouraging comments over this time. We want you to keep blogging and we will comment on as many of your posts as we can when everyone is back at work!

    Keep the blogging up!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete