Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Miracle on the Nia S,L,J



Based on a true story

Have you ever heard a story of someone saving another person's life or have you done it yourself because I have. This is a short story and till this day I never thought I would be sharing this so lets start.

On a hot sunny afternoon I was at a public outdoor swimming pool, I was swimming down a river pool when I heard a mother telling her son to stop. The kid looked really young about 3 years of age. I was coming up to a bridge that went over the pool and then my gut told me to wait so I did suddenly the young kid jumped into the pool with the mother run up with her hands full, it looked like the kid was finding it hard to swim because it was deep so without thought I got the kid and lifted him out of the pool. The mother thanked me and one of the life guards just caught it so the gave me lollis.


Have you ever been in a situation like this if have comment down below. 😁

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nia-Jaye,

    Thank you so much for sharing that story. What a great example of being brave, and also helping out someone in need. You also did a fantastic image to support your story. How creative :)

    This reminds me of going to the pools. There are so many people around, I'm sure they would have been impressed by your bravery!

    If you could give one piece of advice to someone who needed help to be brave, what would it be?

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete