Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Charities , SPCA S,L,J


SPCA is a charity that protects over 40,000 animals in New Zealand that have been lost and found, Hurt or sick.
I love animals that's why I love SPCA , I use to have family dogs that we found at the SPCA that we unfortunately don't have anymore.😞 

SPCA help animals like once they rescued a cat stuck in wires and now the cat has a happy life.
The SPCA can also help with animal needs like collars, leads , Microchip and more.

If your looking to get a pet consider adopting from the SPCA.
To find out more Click here




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nia-Jaye,

    I liked the way you explained what the SPCA does for animals both hurt and sick. It is amazing that there are charities out there which make such a difference for animal welfare. I also really like your original SPCA logo, make sure that if you use photos off the internet you attribute your images :)
    I'm really sorry to hear about your family dog. Pets can become such an important part of any family, and I'm sure he or she will always have a special place in your heart.

    I remember when I was eight years old, my family adopted a kitten from the SPCA. We called her Mouse. It was such a great experience going out to see the SPCA and the difference they make for all those different animals.

    Do you know who started the SPCA charity? Whoever it was, I bet they were an animal lover :)

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete