Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Letter to Jacinda Ardern S,L,J


 Image attributed 
Jacinda Ardern is the current prime minister of NZ.
and I have a letter for her.

Dear Jacinda Ardern

I wish to advise you that their are not enough starbuck shops in NZ and I bet you, you like a hot drink. They have only been placed in big towns like Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch so I'm informing you if you can please ask the owner unless you are to put them into even small towns or suburbs. Thank you I like my starbucks and I counting on you.

Kind regards Nia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nia-Jaye...well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the point of difference in your letter to the prime minister - I too love my double shot trim flat white with a vanilla shot - I wonder what she likes? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete