Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Superpowers S,L,J

File:Wonder woman logo and emblem.png










Image attributed: Wonder woman logo and emblem.png

If you got an opportunity to have three superpowers for a day would you take it?   
   I will ,this is my 3 superpowers and why.

1. Freeze time : This is my dream superpower if I had to pick 1 this is what it will be.
                        If I see crime I can simplify freeze time then stop it.
                        If there was a maximum time I would like at least a hour.

2. Invisablity: Invisablity is a goto superpower, if you want to stay secret this is the one.
                     I like to play hide and seek I will definitely be the last one found ( but I checked there!)

3. Fly:  I can go anywhere, I've always wanted to travel besides I can take a break from fighting crime ( you're had it for a day )  hmm   😏



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nia-Jaye,

    I liked the superpowers you chose. I can tell you put a lot of thought into each one. I like your thinking about how you would use invisibility - very smart for hide and week. If I had to choose one, I'd choose teleportation. Imagine being able to get up in the morning JUST before you needed to be somewhere, and you could teleport there?! How handy :)

    Had you thought about adding images to your post? I'd love to see what you come up with :)

    If you had to chose one super power from this list, what would it be?

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erica

    I never thought I would be commenting to a comment but I like the idea of Teleportation its very cool next time I should think harder.

    Kai pai to ra
    Nia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nia-Jaye,

    All ideas are good ideas. I really liked all of your super power ideas, especially freezing time. Imagine being able to freeze time when you need to do your homework and you forgot to do it. You'd be able to zoom through it and make sure you always were able to hand it in on time if you were able to freeze time! :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete