Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Flower Power

 


Its a late post but that's okay cause theres Flower Power! That sounds really dry in the last sentence but that was todays science topic. For technology Tumanaako and I learnt about parts of a flower because we were the only ones who showed up to class. It was simple, we first got flowers from outside to draw a diagram, then Mrs Sharma took over and showed a hibiscus diagram and talked about the names and what they do. I learnt that the female parts of a flower is always at the bottom which male parts are at the top. I am excited for next week because we are doing something with bubbles, last rotation I read other students blog posts about them doing bubbles and it sounded so cool. That's the post for today and I want you to know if you read my other post that my dad fixed the lawn mower so I finished the lawns and the look great.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Nia-Jaye!! You are doing really well. I am happy to see your excitment for the science. Science is fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete