Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

Two T-days

 

Hello reader, I realized this is my second post this week and its.....boring. Yesterday was Wednesday as you should know and we had tortillaaaas for dinner and I was kind of upset because we either had it one day late or one day early and by that I mean you only have tortillas on the days that start with the letter T, NOT W. I enjoy being at home but its boring and I don't want to do anything about it. I just finished have my last class for today which I enjoyed because of the games but they took forever to get to the next step. Are you ready? I randomly wrote that because I am listening to music and those were the lyrics for the moment. I think this is funny because lockdown must make me bored that I added that to my post. Thanks for letting my words waste your time, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment