Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

. This Can Be My Tittle .

It's been raining and because I don’t have online lessons today that means I can chill and finish my school work. I did some baking yesterday and made these mean to be peanut butter brownies, I won't recommend the recipe because I followed the recipe and it came out like a cake and the only upside was that it still tasted nice. I also saw a crazy bus while I was out the other morning, the screen at the back that shows what bus number was glitching like crazy so I couldn't tell which number it was. I also want to give credit to my neighbours who made my day last week because I heard one yell "I'm a cyclone, not a psycho" and I have remembered that phrase ever since. 

😎

---I---

 LL

Have a great day, goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nia-Jaye. I really like how you explain how your day was and that whole paragraph made my day. Some days I see unusual stuff but your days really seem interesting. What was your favourite part of your day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sau

      Thanks for reading my post, it's nice to hear that this made your day. My favourite part about the day is going to bed because yeah, I hope you come back and read more! Have a great day!

      Delete