Pages

Monday 27 September 2021

Money-Day

 I am happy today, I'm not getting payed but I called this Money-Day cause I have Lisa from Blackpinks Money song stuck in my head. I am only really happy because I was having fun mucking around with my work, I am meant to read a journal/story but instead I am playing with my computer. Cause I'm using Microsoft I found a read to me thing and I used it, all it does is read paragraphs on the page one at a time but that's not the fun. I found that I could change the voice reader and there is where the fun is. My favourite voices are Microsoft SunHi online (Korea) and Microsoft Nanami Online (Japan), there accents made is sound like they were speaking their language but it was reading English so I knew what they were saying even when I'm on another tab. I'm having a great day and I hope it won't get ruined soon, have a great day too!  Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment