Pages

Monday 13 September 2021

Long Lawns

 


The week has just begun now and I'm just trying to finish my work. I want to draw but I don't know what to draw, and I can do other things in that time too. On Saturday I mowed the front lawns and I went sweat to make sure there were no long grasses along the walls and the trees and saved the back lawn for Sunday. Before lunch on Sunday I went out and got rid of plants growing on the fence and cut all the grass that the lawn mower couldn't reach then prepared the lawn mower to mow the lawns and I didn't work! I like it when we have mowed lawns because it looks nicer and I was a bit mad that I couldn't finish the lawns but I didn't care because I didn't really want to mow them, I just wanted the lawns done. Just like the lady on the Bunnings ad said, the lawns look really fine mowed in spring and yeah. To change topic, I really liked BTS choreograph to Megan Thee Stallion remix on their song Butter. Okay have a good day, goodbye. + I put three photos into one, comment which photos you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment