Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Sunny Shine

Hello, today as you should know is Friday, unless you're reading this on another day which means your late! For some reason I went outside to take some photos and like the one above I edited it cause I was bored. It is a  beautiful sunny day today so you should get outside if your in Auckland. Yesterday afternoon I jumped off the house roof and why? because I just had to get some balls of the roof and that was the best way to get down. While I was on the roof I also went to the very top to check the view out but the sky was the only good looking thing. I also when to the other side of the roof to look down the old chimney which I know Santa can't fit down. Okay have a great day and stay safe, I'm going to do my work now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment