Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Term 2 Technology

 Hello fellow readers, for todays tech cooking lesson my class made steak rolls but they looked more like burger. Today we had students absent so I had a new buddy, the cheesy soft bun is something to wait for! We started with prepping our buns, cutting it in half and adding a spread of butter and placed in the oven to crisp. Then we sliced and diced a small onion to be cooked on the stove. Our teacher Ms. Hamer prepped striped steak which was cooked after the onions were crispy brown. We pulled our prefect brown bread buns, then our teacher gave us half a block of Philadelphia cheese to cut and put on our finally cooked steak. For the final touch we placed our cheesy steak in our buns and added salad.


 Note this picture is not what my bread looked like because it was a different kind.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nia Jaye
    Good work!
    I love how you can express what you made and I love how you can update us with your food tech post's.
    I am also in food tech which is something that we have in common.
    Bye Ari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Aria

      Thank you for commenting, and do know I know you sit next to me!
      Nga Mihi

      Delete