Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Wednesday Post

 Hello fellow readers, today I have a topic that I would like to share with you. I don't know how I thought of this but I would like to share one of my playlists. If you have seen one of my old post I said that "I'm into K-pop". If you are not interested I suggest you don't need to read this post but I will see if I can post another topic about an English playlist. I normally listen to different types of music/groups depending on what I would like to listen to. Today I would like to share my rock, hard music, I can't find a easier way to describe it but I hope you get what I mean if you listen to these songs.  

1. Miroh -by Stray Kids.                                   2. Yayaya- by Stray Kids

3. Drunk-Dazed- by Enhypen                          4. Advice- by Taemin

5. Love Killa- by Monsta X                              6. Gods Menu- by Stray Kids

7. Jopping- by SuperM                                    8. UGH!- BTS

9. Action Figure- by WayV                             10. Kick it- by NCT127

11. Regular (English Ver)- by NCT127          12. Wonderland- by Ateez

13. Don't Call Me- by SHINee                       14. Double Knot- Stray Kids

I have linked YouTube videos of the music for easy access.  I hope you liked todays post and had a introduction to what songs I listen to. Note I do listen to more but I thought I should just share 14 songs today. Have a good day!!





11 comments:

  1. Annyeonghaseyo Nia-Jaye
    Amazing Post!
    It's fantastic that you can post something that your really interested in and I would actually like to know do you prefer Exo more or Ateez?
    Annyeong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Aria

    Thank you for commenting on my blog, I think I got this topic of you but it is a bit dumb that I don’t know.
    Now you gave me a very hard question that I can unfortunately not answer. Kamsamida , have a great day!
    Nga Mihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Honor

      Thank you for commenting, I like many varieties of music but I would say I listen to rock the most.
      To be honest all the songs I listen to are my favourite but if I would say I listen to Miroh and Drunk- Dazed a lot.
      Have a great day, bye.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Nia-jaye.

    amazing and outstanding blog, this blog shows me that you put a lot of effort in your blog posts, it is very interesting even though I never really listened to K-pop but it seems good, but I would like to know if you have a favourite K-pop group ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annyeonghaseyo Baker

      You have asked me a really good question but I really find it sad that I can’t give everyone a positive answer to their questions! For today I would say that I listen to Enhypen a lot but I actually add every group I listen to on my favourites because I find K-pop hit fire! Kamsamida, have a great day. Annyeong

      Delete
  6. Fakalofa Nia-Jaye. Outstanding and interesting post I see that you really like K-pop and I don't really like them but who knows someday I might listen to them. Also what's your favourite song from K-pop? and what else do you like about K-pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Honor

      Thanks for another comment! I can’t really say which K-pop song is my favourite because I enjoy a lot of songs. I love music in general but I prefer to listen to K-pop. K-pop is also so cool to me because their MV (music videos) are cool because almost every song has a choreograph (dance) that I know lots of people love to learn. I also learnt some too because I was bored. Thanks for commenting, have a great day bye.

      Delete
  7. Kia Orana Nia-Jaye. It's great seeing that you like Korean music because not that many people in our class listen or like that type of music. What is your favourite K-pop band? I like a few K-pop songs like Dynamite and Life goes on by BTS. Keep going on with your wonderful blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Milika

    Thanks for your kind comment. I unfortunately can’t answer your question because it is very difficult when you like so many bands! Have a great day, Bye.

    ReplyDelete