Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Todays Technology Term 2

 Today at in our cooking class we made popcorn chicken with wedges. I had a group of three today because one of the students in our class was absent. We could only prep and cook the chicken. I learnt that when you crumb the chicken you use the flour followed by the egg then breadcrumbs. The wedges our teacher cooked were pre made and you can buy them in packets at Pak'n'save. Thank you for reading my blog. The popcorn chicken in the image is from the web, my chicken popcorn look similar.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Nia-Jaye. Your little blurb had a lot of information about what you had done yesterday. I'm in your group, in case you hadn't noticed that, and it was my first time having it. I didn't know that it was going to taste like chicken nuggets. Have you ever tasted popcorn chicken before we made had it yesterday? Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Milika

      Thank you for commenting on my blog, just in case you didn’t know I know you are in my group and yes I have had chicken popcorn once before making it on tuesday. Have a great day, Nga Mihi.

      Delete