Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2021

After School Post

 Hello readers today my after school post is going to be about how cold the month June is. Since it is the last day I would like to talk about the cold, blue month. June is the sixth month of the year which means that it is the middle month! Now I am changing the topic and using it as a test because I want to know how many people actually read my blog posts completely and by confirming that can you comment or add to your comment the following words " I love marshmallows with hot chocolate in front of the fire! ".  I thought I could make a cheeky post about this because someone told me they don't read peoples posts but I think they are lying! I will also keep that person anonymous. Going back to the first topic, I like June because of winter.  I know most people don't like winter because it is cold but have you ever seen snow? I have been in snow a lot of times and it is beautiful and fun to play with but obviously not in a snowstorm.

I hope you enjoyed reading todays post! Have a great day : ) Bye.


 

4 comments:

  1. Annyeonghaseyo Nia-Jaye
    I'm very proud of you!
    Seeing this unbelievable blog post is incredible plus you added so much joy to this and I feel like june is the type of cold vibe:)
    May I ask what is your favorite month + season and why?
    Annyeong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Aria

      I found your comment very funny. My answer to your question is in my post. Have a great day, Bye.


      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Nia-Jaye. Nice post you have going on here. I really enjoyed reading your post. If there was no Winter what season would be your favourite? To relate, I also like Winter because we get to stay inside and drink warm beverages, and also cuddle up with your parents. Also, "I love marshmallows with hot chocolate in front of fire." Well done Nia-Jaye, and yes I did read your post as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Milika

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am very happy that you read my blog. To answer your question, my second favourite season is Summer because it is the month of the long holiday! Have a great day.

      Delete