Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Tuesdays Post

 Todays post is basiclly a free promotion to Starbucks, my favorite coffee store to visit.

If you have never had any Starbucks drink you are missing out a lot, for a hot drink I always get the White Hot Chocolate and for cold it is a venti Cookies and Cream Frappuccino . There is a lot of options but those two drinks is what you will see me drink often. Now the main reason for this post is because the other day I heard a Starbucks theory. I heard that Starbucks employees actually spells your name wrong on purpose, because of that, people like to post on social media showing how Starbucks employees can't spell their name right. One that is free promotion and then there and then people who view the post, BOOM, more people decided to visit Starbucks to see how employees spell their name. I hope you enjoyed reading my post, I also hope that it made sense! Have a good day. 





8 comments:

  1. Hello Nia-Jaye
    Great work!
    I love how you put a starbucks picture in your post it brings great texture to your blog post.
    Anyways do you have a favorite snack at starbucks?
    Bye Ari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annyeonghaseyo Aria

      Thank you for commenting on my blog, my favourite snack from the shelf is actually the cinnamon roll but I don’t get it often because it is really expensive. Have a good day. Annyeong

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Nia-Jaye great work and I also love starbucks and I agree that they are the best coffee store ever. Also my favourite drink at starbucks is a hot chocolate because it's nice and hot and what is the best part about the drink?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Honor

      Thank you for commenting, I don’t understand what your question means but it is cool to know that we have something in common! Have a good day, bye

      Delete
  3. Malo e lelei Nia-Jaye. This blog post was very interesting and enjoyable to read. If they hadn't created any of those drinks, which drink would you then get? I too like frappuccinos, especially the cookies and creme frappes. Seeing this post makes me in the mood for Starbucks, great work Nia-Jaye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Milika

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. Now that is a hard question to answer but I would say I would have the Chocolate Chip Frap with whip cream. It is also nice to hear that I have another classmate who enjoys Starbucks with me. Have a good day! Nga Mihi

      Delete
  4. Talofa Lava Nia-Jaye. This blog is absolutely enjoyable to read I also like starbucks my favourite drink is the chocolate with oreo on top that is delicious. What is your favourite part about drinking the drink.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Davis

      Thank you for your comment on my blog, I love everything about the drinks. Have a great day!!

      Delete