Pages

Friday 11 June 2021

Today's Friday Post

 Hello fellow readers, today I went threw some of my old blog post and I was really interested in one of my posts I posted in 2019 called - BTS yay or Nah S,L,J - I was really surprised when I saw this because because I have other thoughts on that subject and actually I'm a big fan in the K-pop (Korean Pop/Music) world now and have been since the beginning of last year. I am interested in many other bands than BTS like Icon, Enhypen, EXO, NCT, TXT, Twice and more. If you want to know more or want song suggestions then comment and I will try to reply as soon as possible , just add what type of music style you like and I will do my best to find the perfect K-pop song or songs for you! 

 
Top Left- BTS
Bottom Left- Twice
Top Right- Blackpink
Bottom Right- EXO





No comments:

Post a Comment