Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

Thursday Post

 Apple or Android?

Today I have asked you the question of choosing Apple or Android.

I probably know your answer but I had asked my classmate Milika (Blog linked) to chose two companies.  If you don't know Samsung uses android operating systems so if you were thinking Apple you may need to rethink unless you are 100% on Apples side.

To be honest I think this is a 50-50 question but I have put myself on the apple side because I know more people use it.

I asked 10 students in my class today if they prefer Apple or Samsung and the results were        5 to 5!

Comment below which company you prefer and I will tally them all up and post next Tuesday the results.



4 comments:

  1. Hello Nia -Jaye
    Great effort!
    I love your fantastic new vibe I pick samsung personally and I feel like it's better than apple.
    One question is samsung better than any other brands let me know?
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Aria
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I don't think I can answer your question. Apart from that have a great day! BYE

      Delete
  2. Kia Orana Nia-Jaye. Great blog post, I like how you are creating your own ideas and posting them onto your blog. I also like how you're still posting even when the competition is over. Who's choosing the next two companies? I really didn't know which companies to choose so I just said what came to my mind. I would pick Apple because in my opinion it's better. Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Milika

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I haven't thought about who would pick the next two companies but apart from that have a great day!

      Delete