Pages

Monday 12 July 2021

✨ A Today Post Back When I Hit 200✨

 


Kia Ora fellow readers, this blog post you are looking at is my 200th post on my blog!  I think this is a big achievement that I would like to celebrate, this is also my 43rd post this year. I was very excited to get this done that this post is my 5th and last post for today! I do think that if I had started blogging more last year I would have reached 300 by now but I can use that as my next goal instead. I am very proud of myself and if you are a classmate of mine I know you can do it yourself! If you have a goal persevere it and never give up. Thanks for reading todays post, I will be back to post more! Nga Mihi

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nia jaye.
    I like the way that you are showing everyone this and great job.How do you feel about your 200th post and why.?And have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Piri
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! Like I said, I am very happy that I posted this because I think it is a big achievement. Have a great day, bye.

      Delete