Pages

Sunday 11 July 2021

Sunday Post

 Hello fellow readers, in my region it is a very beautiful sunny day. Going of last night I did say that I will post the final score from the All Blacks VS Fiji game and it was 57-23 to the All Blacks. Stay productive guys, if you have a dog than get permission to take them on a walk, we have a cat in our family who loves to follow us if we take the dog for a walk and it is very funny because sometimes we put her back inside to stay home but she will always find a way out! Games are a very common activity for kids during the holidays and if you are one of those kids can you please comment what your favourite game is. I know certain games come to trend then leave, I remember playing games everyday last year during the holidays and lockdown especially fortnite which I don't play anymore because I'm not much of a gamer. I  also play COD ( call of duty ) when I visit family members who have PS4s. Unlike the boys in my school I don't play every good anymore so do not suggest me 1v1 you or something similar because of my lack of skills. Do tell me if you have a favourite game to play or what devices you play on! Stay safe these holidays, I'll post later BYE. 

This is our oldest cat who loves the heat and will sit infront of the fire when on. (please don't ask for their names 😄)



No comments:

Post a Comment