Pages

Monday 12 July 2021

Monday Post

 Hey fellow readers, it is the first MONDAY of the holidays! I want to be productive today because every sunday I stay up late and if you can figure what I did I will give you a high five or even a ten (clue with the word in bold and in labels). I just took the dog for a walk and my proof is in the picture below. I have planned to do some art with my sister this afternoon and maybe take the dog for another walk! What is your favourite animal, I really love our family pets! It is very important to walk your dog everyday so if you are considering getting one you have to take some time of your day to take them out. I can tell you the dog you see in the pic loves her walks, if you pick up her lead she will run around the house with excitement every time. Would you consider being a vet for your career? or own a dog if you don't? Stay safe this holiday, I will post later : ) BYE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment