Pages

Saturday 10 July 2021

Holiday Post!

Hello fellow readers, I thought I should mix up my topic today by playing yellow car when "I shouldn't have " my mum says and she reckon she has a bruised bum : ). Have you ever played Yellow Car before? I mainly think it is a car trip game you can play with your siblings in the car but I play it 24/7 with my mum as soon as one of us see a yellow car. The rules are pretty basic, as soon as someone calls a yellow car you can hit your opponents acceptably as long as the car is actually yellow (not gold) and visible. If you hit your companions when the car ain't yellow , they're free to hit you back. To keep this game appropriate don't go and hit your mates or siblings hard so that you are banned from playing, also feel free to change the game to your standard. If you really want to be "bruised" make it white or black car because they are very common car colours. I hope you enjoyed todays post and consider this game if you haven't heard of it. Stay safe this holiday and have fun, I will be back to post more!! Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment