Pages

Monday 26 July 2021

Monday Post

 Hello readers, today the 26th July 2021 was my last, first day to term 3 of intermediate if you know what that means. I had a pretty chill day today during school and out of school. If I haven't told you every Monday our class learns about amazing plants, and today I started a animation on the Dragon Blood Tree which I think you should check out. I have just been trying to finish some school work and also been having brief conversations with people around me and on technology. Tomorrow is also another day at school and I think we have Tech in the morning so I should be doing another post tomorrow about that. Well I am keeping this post quiet short like the rest of them. Have a great day, BYE.

Random Photo Generator 



No comments:

Post a Comment