Pages

Monday 12 July 2021

Monday (2) Post

 Hello fellow readers, if you have read the post below I said that I took the dog for a walk this morning. While I was walking I saw graffiti on the walls and thought I should write a post about it. I personally like looking at graffiti that was purposely made for wall art unlike the others that illegally tag dumb words on the wall!  If you are a Glen Innes local you should be familiar with the wall arts around our community, I do think they need a redo because the colour is fading and the walls are pretty dirty. I remember at one stage of my life I wanted to be graffiti artist because I thought it was so cool to graffiti a wall for a community to admire but that has now changed. Have you heard of Banksy? He is currently the most famous graffiti artist in the world, he is an unknown artist just like Marshmellow. He has created many inspirational art works all with a meaning, if you want to find out more just research about Banksy. Would you consider being a graffiti artist as a career? Stay safe these holidays, I will be back to blog more!



No comments:

Post a Comment