Pages

Sunday 11 July 2021

Sunday Photo Post

Kia Ora fellow readers, I took the perfect chance to take a photo which is seen below and thought that I could post this on my blog. If you are a class member I would love if you could send be some photography pic's you have taken this holiday, if you are not and will still like to share just blog a post about your pic and link your blog in the comments or a doc. I will be really cool if you participate in this, if you want I will also do another post about this later in the holidays showing more of my pictures and yours. It is good to be productive and also have some screen time and by doing this is one way to get 10 minutes of time to something good! I do suggest to do this or make some art + you are also doing good because you have taken some time to read this post. I think photography is a cool activity that takes your mine other places if you are really into it. Would you consider this as a career. Stay safe this holiday, give it a go, Nga Mihi.

Shadows
If you participate, you can take photos however you want, any topic as long as it is appropriate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment