Pages

Saturday 10 July 2021

Rugby Post

Fiji VS All Blacks!!


                This image is from a 2011 match with the All Black versing Fiji                  
 Kia Ora readers, today I am bursting with ideas to post but as you have seen by the heading my post is about the game TONIGHT with the All Blacks and Fiji. If you are up to date with your rugby you would have seen the game last week when the All Blacks versed a Tongan team with the score of 100-0 to the All Blacks. With the game having started the All Blacks just missed a try two minutes and 20 seconds in, leaving my mum in small shock. Do you play rugby or enjoy watching rugby? I know I like watching the sport more than playing it and to be honest I find it cool watching rugby from the past decade from something like 1998 to now.
To go on my way I will end my post here but in my post tomorrow I will show the final score if you haven't seen the game! Which side are you on? Stay safe this holiday, Nga Mihi.



No comments:

Post a Comment