Pages

Friday 30 July 2021

Friday Post

 Hello readers, today I have a busy schedule so I am fitting in a blog post this morning. I thought about this topic last night over having dinner, my school provides us lunch at school and I really don't like what we eat. Today my school is lucky because we are having Hangi but I want to talk about every other day. Yesterday was probably the most reasonable lunch I have had in the whole year which was a meatball roll with carrots and a ANZAC biscuit. I remember last year when some teachers were talking about have flash lunches like healthy lasagnas and mac & cheese, unfortunately we haven't had any lunch of what so ever! Sometimes I try to eat to be grateful but when I don't want to I won't. Please teachers don't expect us to eat the food even if they eat it themselves because us kids find our cold lunches disgusting. That is all for today, have a great day!

The photo is an example of what I would like to eat.



No comments:

Post a Comment