Pages

Friday 16 July 2021

Todays Post

 Hello,  I have been very busy lately trying to find some art to do.  I really love art and I find it even better while listening to music, my favourite thing to draw are dragons. I also find art in words, I have a book I started in the beginning of term 2 which is almost done and it is just full of my messy writing and pictures I draw. Do you like art? People do art in lots of different ways. I have experienced lots of different ways of doing art, digital drawing on a iPad, photoshopping on computers, drawing on paper, painting on canvases and even photography.

This photo is an art piece I have started today! I will also do another post later this holiday showing my completed art.  Please don't mind the photo, the sketch was pencil and it may be hard to see the drawing.




 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nia-Jaye
    I love your post it's really cool I find that most of your blogs are really cool also I also love your drawing and it's cool that you like art maybe you could try draw something like kim taehyung or lisa.
    Bye have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aria

      Thanks for the comment, I think thats a really good idea so I will try it. Have a great day, I will blog later. Bye

      Delete