Pages

Monday 5 July 2021

Mondays Post

 Hello fellow readers, today is a start to a new week so lets stay positive and have a great week.

If you know, yesterday was the 4 of July and over in America that day is Independence day a public holiday. As a New Zealander I don't really care about that day but I want to share what I saw. There was a group of people who were celebrating down at a Auckland beach and they had put USA flags around the area, started a BBQ and even set up fireworks but I didn't stay to watch. The main thing I want to share is that they also rocked on up in their own Hot Rods and flash old cars, I personally think they look better in real life but they are really cool cars! I took some pictures to share with you but I edited them because I though the photo quality could have been better. I hope you enjoyed reading my post my photos are below! Have a great day, Bye.




4 comments:

  1. Annyeonghaseyo Nia-Jaye
    Great Work!
    what a interesting blog post you have here it's very cool and I think adding cars to your blog really spices things up so great work.
    May I ask what's your dream car?
    Once again fantastic work keep it up!
    Annyeong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Aria

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I will like to answer your question but I will keep it private .
      Have a Great Day.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Nia-Jaye. I find the images in your blog post really interesting and fun to look at. Do you want to find out more about the celebration, and the history behind it? I don't really know anything about the 4th of July, but one thing we do celebrate on that day is my Cousins Birthday. Overall, your blog is brilliant, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Milika

    Thanks for your comment. I don't really think I want to find out more about that day because it's a American holiday. I also have a cousin who has a birthday on that day. Have a great day, Nga Mihi

    ReplyDelete