Pages

Monday 21 January 2019

1 out of 3 how would I like to see Milford sound like S,L,J


These are the 3 ways you can explore Milford sound by boat , walk or helicopter tour.

If I had to pick one I would probley chosse the... Holicpter tour because I have always wanted to go on a helicopter but i never get because they usally cost to MUCH ☹️☹️.

I think it was a bit hard to chose because they all look like a fantastic thing to do.
One good thing each:
Boat: I think going by boat will be very fun because you get to be close to the water and maybe see some ice close up.
Walk: I think walking will be fun to because you get to walk around nature and I think you get to see more things.
Helicopter: I think going on the holicoper will be lovely because you get to see everything from up above like a bird.

leave a comment on what might be your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nia-Jaye!

    Great job with this activity, I like that you have listed a good reason for each form of travel!

    This is an interesting pick for exploring the Milford Sound.
    I haven't been in a helicopter before... I think it would be a pretty cool experience!

    I watched a video of Will Smith bungee jumping out of a helicopter on his 50th birthday - Have you seen that?
    I wonder if you could do that over the Milford Sound... Would you like to try that?
    It might mean your trip isn't so relaxing but it would be very memorable!

    Great work here Nia-Jaye - Ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete