Pages

Monday 21 January 2019

what I think is happening in this photo S,L,J


I
I think these people are at a rugby game at the end taking a photo with one of the players.
The people behind the guy taking the photo must be friends and want to be apart of the photo with the famous rugby player. I think this photo was taken over seas in a stadium with lots of people. If this team is from NZ I think it will be the canterbury team from down south. If I am looking right it looks like the guy has a samsung phone because i have seen a family member with a phone just like that.
I think the time that they took the photo it was dark our starting to in summer because we do rugby in winter and if I think it is over seas then it will be summer well only in some places.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nia-Jaye!

    This is a great description of what might be happening in this photo. :)
    I like that you have thought about where they might be and why they might be taking the selfie!

    Have you been to a rugby game before?
    Taken any photos?
    I have never been to a professional rugby game before even though I grew up in Wellington where the cake tin is!
    Do you watch much rugby?
    Do you have a team that you support?

    Great work with this activity Nia-Jaye!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete