Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2019

2 strongest person ish I know S,L,J

2 strongest person ish I know. 

💪💪💪💪💪

1st strongest person ish I know is the hulk from the avengers!

 
His is very strong because he can bash the concrete and made a tunnel to escape the steal walls iron man made also he survived all the force iron man put on him, here is a short clip. 
The 2nd strongest or I should say he is the strongest of them all SUPERMAN !!!!!!
Superman is a very strong man that I even came up with a short song about him. Super man can almost fight anything because is is super super strong. You can tell he is super because it is in his name.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Nia-jaye

    I love the song. Thanks for sharing it with me. Where did you find those awesome gifs?

    I love The Hulk. He is one of my favourite Avengers. Have you seen any of the Superman movies? Did you know that the 'S' on his chest doesn't stand for Superman. It is the House of El family crest and it is the symbol for hope.

    Have a great day.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete