Pages

Monday 21 January 2019

What time I think tourist should come! S,L,J

What time I think tourist should come!

In NZ we have for seasons Summer, Autumn, Winter and spring or Fall.

My opinion is  tourist should come in Summer πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ 
Why? 1: Because New Zealand has some delicious Ice cream and at most shop they do Big..... ICE CREAM that's why I love it. YummyπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

2. We have nice long beaches were you can relax in the sun and swim or go to the pools with big outdoor pools!!!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘™ Swiming is fun!

3.We have amazing walk to walk on and biking tracks to get that outdoor feeling πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ˜Ž. I love to bike.🚴🚡

One more is you can go on boats to see dolphins and if you do let me fit in your bag 🀣🀣 dolphins are very cool!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Nia-Jaye

    The activities that you have suggested for tourists to do when they visit New Zealand in summer are great. You have convinced me that summer is a wonderful time of year here.

    My favourite summer ice cream is fresh strawberry ice cream. Have you ever been to a strawberry farm and had one made fresh for you? If not I recommend that you try it. It is very VERY tasty.

    I am an avid hiker and you are right, summer is the best time to hike. I am really happy that the Auckland Council is working on improving tracks so that we can hike in the Waitakere Ranges again with out damaging the kauri trees.

    Seeing dolphins in the ocean is a pretty magical experience. I promise that the next time I go out on the water I will make room for you in my suit case. HAHA. I have actually swum with dolphins before. You hold onto their fin and they drag you through the water. It was so much fun!

    Have a great day.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete