Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2019

What food I will put down a special sink S,L,J



What foods I will put down a sink like this.
I have encountered a sink like this in fact many times because my brother has a sink like this at his house. I don't use it at all but to do this blog post I think I will. This is a very noisy machine I mean very loud!
1. I would put mushrooms in there because I don't like the taste even when they are cooked they make me sick ðŸ¤®ðŸ¤®ðŸ¤®
2.Pickle They are yuck and stinky some times and also gercin they look the same.
3.Olives are yuck even when I see a picture of it it makes me sick.
4.Kina are yuck for me but I still have to eat them I think I won't get away with not eating them.😕😕
5. deserts with raisins, nuts and fruit I wouldn't even go near them!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nia-Jaye,
    That list does sure sound weird! I actually think you are like my younger brother because he dislikes these things too. I like how you also described how your brother has a sink like this. I don't like raisins very much either, but I do love nuts and fruit, even in desserts. I also love mushroom and olives, and will eat them right up any day. I think you are like the opposite of me, because I love your list! I am interested in the machine your brother has. What is it supposed to do?

    Maybe next time you can describe a sink that you're thinking of.

    Happy Blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nia-Jaye!

    Oh no! Not the mushrooms, take anything but the mushrooms!!
    I really like mushrooms now but I must say when I was younger I would have been on board with this choice. I didn't much like them, I would only eat them if they were mixed into things ...Now I eat them by themselves just fried up - Yum! :)

    I agree with the desserts that have raisins in them, I am not much of a fan - Do you have a favourite dessert?
    Mine is my Mums caramel oat cake...so good makes me dribble even thinking about it! :)

    Are you a person who takes the gerkins/pickles out of your Mc Donalds burgers?
    My friend used to do that so I would put hers in mine :)
    I like pickles in my burgers :)

    Great work on this activity Nia, ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete