Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

My favourite summer activity S,L,J

My favourite summer activity.

My favourite summer activity is going to the beach and playing in the sand and water.
When I go to the beach I have family members come to. We usually pack picnics because we like to stay at the beach for the whole day! We always bring extra stuff like balls so we can play with them if we are having a break from the water. My favourite beach to go to is Kohimarama because it is a nice beach and it is long also along the beach is a row of pohutukawa trees.. My second beach to go to is Narrow neck  and it is by devenport, I like it because when the tide is out we can still go for a swim because it is deep at low tide also because it is more clear but not that clear. My cousins and I also like to do challenges in the water like a handstand  competition or tag.                                                                    I can not get a photo of me doing it but I will do a photo of Kohimarama.


No comments:

Post a Comment