Pages

Thursday 24 January 2019

5 questions I will ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff S,L,J

13 years ago Dame Suzie Moncrieff created a event in New Zealand called the World of wearableart Known as WOW. People from all over the world make costumes for this show.

1. What wanted you to make this event?
2. Do you go to certain places to get the recycled stuff for the creators or do they get it themselves?
3. Before you made WOW were you a clothes designer?
4. Do you take some stuff you were going to recycle to the show for people to use?
5.How did you get the people overseas to come?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nia Jaye,
    I really like your questions! They're so interesting and unique. Well done!

    I think that my most favourite question is 'Do you go to certain places to get the recycled stuff for the creators or do they get it themselves?' because it is something I've never thought of and is very interesting to find out. I also think "Were you a clothes designer before this?' is a great question too because that is something I've thought of.

    What is your favourite kind of clothing - pants, shorts, shirts coats etc?

    Happy Blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nia-Jaye!

    These are some great questions to ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff!
    I really like question 2, 3 and 4!
    I think finding out what inspired WOW would be a pretty interesting story, especially her first outfit she made. :)

    If you had to create a W.O.W outfit what would yours be made of Nia?
    Do you have an idea of what it would look like?
    I think sometimes they have themes for the outfits, that might make it a little easier to pick aye! :)

    I haven't been to W.O.W before but my friend told me that it is amazing, she said it was truely an experience to see - Would you be interested in going to the show one year?

    Awesome work here Nia-Jaye!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee

    ReplyDelete