Pages

Thursday 17 January 2019

Night owl or early bird? S,L,J

Which one am I, Night owl or early bird?

When I say Night owl it refers to a person that likes to stay up late in the evening and early bird is someone that likes to wakes up early.

I like both because I like to stay up late and wake up early. Sometimes I don't because I get put to bed early on a school night☹️😞 but I ready to wake up for school.😀

If I was only allowed to pick one I would pick a.... early bird because I am the one that wakes up first unless some family members are starting work early,going to the gym or walks.
I sometimes get bored if there is lots of people staying at our place because that are all sleeping an it will be rude to wake them up!

If I would pick one for my family I will say it is Night Owl because they are always sleeping in the morning once my brother woke up at lunch time!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Nia-Jaye,
    I like how you included emoji's for extra interest, and clearly stated why you thought this way. I loved your presentation because it was so funny viewing the second picture. I personally are a night owl and early riser, I am a night owl because I read until 10-11, and I'm an early riser as my body clock is set up for 7am. You seem like a combination just like me. Only thing that is different is that your family all wake up after you, but my mum always is the first one.

    What time does your other family members wake up at?

    Happy Blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Nia-Jaye,

    Fantastic work! I am really impressed on how well you are doing with this years SLJ. This is an amazing post and I can't wait for more. I think it's really cool how you've added in some emojis to make it more interesting and more funny for us to understand. I also like how you've included school nights and a lot of details and punctuations. It's very good of you to go sleep early at night (not that I don't, sometimes) as it can give you more motivation, energy and strenght for the morning. School nights are the most important nights for kids like us to be going to be really early.

    Overall great work, I really enjoyed it. Hope to see more incredible work like this soon. Keep up the fantastic work!

    What are the difference of times, from school nights to weekend nights?

    Kind Regards,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nia-Jaye, great to see you blogging on the SLJ. With school back on 30th January does that mean you'll have to adjust your sleep pattern and get the family back on track...? Did you know that the recommended sleep time for a Y6 is 9-11 hours per night!? Keep up the great blogging and get plenty of sleep!!

    ReplyDelete