Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

My Taupo bike support crew. S,L,J

Who I would have in my Taupo bike support crew.

If I was given a free ticket to compete in The Great Taupo bike challenge and could pick 3 people to be in my Support team.
My first  pick is My brother because he is supporting and active.
My nexts pick is my friend because she is also supporting and exciting.
My last pick is My dad because he is the one that usually puts me in sport and because he is encouraging and supporting.
I think if I had this supporting I might come 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nia-jaye

    My name is Daniel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey program. Well done on completing this activity! The Great Taupo Bike challenge seems really hard - I doubt I would be able to complete the full 160km length. However, your team sounds great - I think you guys will be able to finish it easily! Keep up the excellent work Nia-jaye!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakaalofa lahi atu Nia Jaye,

    My name is Hinerangi and I go to Pt England School. I am not that far from your school, actually where just a few roads by you. I really enjoyed reading a lot of the participants of SLJ and one of them include you. I really enjoyed reading each and every post made by you as they are made up to a high standard. The 3 people you have chosen sounds very nice and awesome people. I really love the suggestions of your family members and friend as it’ll be quite fun to have all those people to have as a support crew. How many people would you take if you could choose more than 3? Thanks for the post, keep it up and hope to see more blogging from you soon.

    See you soon,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete